An e-mobility solution for your needs
Your partner for electromobility
With KEBA, you have an established and reliable partner who develops customer-specific solutions together with you. This is demonstrated by the well-known energy supply companies, such as EnBW, Energie AG, Stadtwerke Düsseldorf or Vattenfall, who are among our references.
For more connectivity and more options.
KeContact P30 is already the third generation of wallboxes from KEBA - one that can do it all. Thanks to its numerous communication interfaces, KeContact P30 can be connected into existing central systems easily and offers added value for your electromobility solution.
More than just charging - with our KeContact P30 charging station, you can realize different applications:
With KeContact P30, the electric vehicle (depending on type) can be fully-charged as quick as possible and therefore achieves the maximum range. Charging is extremely easy and reliable and is possible for all electric vehicles - we guarantee this with four equipment series and numerous extras.
Billing of energy charged
The MID certified metering makes it possible for you to bill for the energy charged by your customers easily.
Intelligent load management
OCPP (Open Charge Point Protocol) is a standardized communication protocol with which the power charging station can be connected to a central system (host and back-end). The OCPP communication of the KeContact P30 charging station to a host makes intelligent, global load management possible. With this, the charging processes can be controlled depending on many parameters such as network load, electricity price, surplus of volatile energy or the like.
- USB for firmware updates or log file downloads without a PC or notebook
- Ethernet RJ45 for firmware updates or log file downloads via PC or notebook
- Ethernet LSA+ for connecting external meters via Modbus TCP and for a permanent communication connection to OCPP back-end, smart home server or other KeContact P30
- 4G/LTE for connection to OCPP central systems
- WLAN for an easy access to the configuration and for the wireless integration of wallboxes in an existing network
Please contact us directly via email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your request. Our KEBA Customer Support will get in touch with you soon.